Summary of the formation process
- June 16, 2003: The company was established with initial charter capital of 9,999 billion VND.
- From December 16, 2005 to January 11, 2007: The Company increased its charter capital to VND 15 billion through a private placement for existing shareholders and investors. The number of shareholders after the issuance is 20 shareholders;
- From April 6, 2007 to July 6, 2007: The Company increased its charter capital to VND 27 billion through a private placement for existing shareholders and investors. The number of shareholders after the issuance is 46 shareholders;
- From July 14, 2008 to August 29, 2008: Increase charter capital to VND 34.8 billion through issuing bonus shares to existing shareholders;
- From October 21, 2008 to December 5, 2008: Increase charter capital to VND 35,285 billion through the issuance of bonus shares to existing shareholders.
- October 1, 2009: The company was recognized by the State Securities Commission as a public company.
- On June 1, 2010: The Company's shares were listed and traded on HNX.
Main field of activity
Investment in construction and infrastructure business of industrial zones, clusters, urban areas and houses; Real estate business; Business travel services; Construction of civil, industrial, traffic and irrigation works; Producing and trading green trees.
Due to the right medium and long-term investment strategy from the very first day of its establishment, the Company has made a remarkable development in financial capacity. Currently, the Company is working as an investor in the construction and trading of technical infrastructure for the following projects of industrial zones and clusters:
- Khai Quang Industrial Park project has a scale of 262 hectares, located in Vinh Yen city, Vinh Phuc province. Currently, Khai Quang Industrial Park has been built with relatively complete infrastructure items: traffic, rainwater drainage, drainage and treatment of wastewater, electricity, water, lighting, sidewalks, trees. The occupancy rate is over 73.5% with 50 secondary investors building factories.
- Chau Son Industrial Park project has a scale of 170 ha, located in Phu Ly city, Ha Nam province. Currently, Chau Son Industrial Park has completed the entire site clearance stage, is being invested in the construction of infrastructure items: traffic, rainwater drainage, electricity, water, ground leveling. The occupancy rate is over 30% with 13 secondary investors building factories.
- Xuan Son - Thanh My Industrial Park Project has a scale of 108.7 ha, located in Son Tay city, Hanoi capital: There is a written approval from the People's Committee of Ha Tay province (former) on the policy of assigning the Company to do infrastructure investors and traders; Has been approved by the Chairman of Ha Tay Provincial People's Committee (former) for the detailed plan 1/2000 in Decision No. 1413/QD-UBND dated August 7, 2007; Ha Tay Provincial People's Committee (former) has granted Investment Certificate No. 03121000159 on November 21, 2007. The company is continuing to implement the next steps on site clearance procedures.
- Participating in controlling shares in Phu Thanh - Hoa Binh Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Company, investing in 02 infrastructure investment projects of Phu Thanh II Industrial Complex (with a scale of 138ha) and Eco Village Da Bac (with an area of 80.19 ha), belongs to Phu Thanh commune, Lac Thuy district, Hoa Binh province.
The technical infrastructure of industrial zones and clusters invested by the Company is in harmony with the natural landscape and is environmentally friendly - a bridge for VPID JSC and secondary investors to achieve sustainable success.
With the ability to approach secondary investors with real needs, competitive infrastructure rental prices and other flexible preferential policies, the Company has attracted many domestic and foreign investors to its equipment. set up factories in Khai Quang and Chau Son industrial zones.